'Inventory By Item' Report Does Not Return Any Data When Item ID Filter Is Blank
(Doc ID 2529251.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In RWMS, 'Inventory by Item' report does not return any data when Item ID filter is blank.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Ensure that Item A and Item B have enough stock in reserve.
2. Navigate to BI Publisher and open Inventory by Item report.
3. Populate a valid Facility Id and Item A.
4. Press Apply button and notice that the report returns stock position for Item A.
5. Populate a valid Facility Id and leave Item Id field blank.
6. Press Apply button and notice that the report returns no records even though Item A and Item B have reserve stock.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document