REF_PACK_NO Field Is Empty for TRAN_CODE 63 and 64 on the TRAN_DATA Table
(Doc ID 2529524.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating transfers with finishing activities for pack items, records for pack components are generated in TRAN_DATA table having '63' and '64' values for TRAN_CODE field. These records have the corespondent REF_PACK_NO field empty instead of containing the pack number information.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a transfer with finishing activities (with a finisher in the middle).
- Add a pack item to the transfer.
- Add a work order activity.
- Submit and approve the transfer.
- Ship the transfer.
- Check the TRAN_DATA table for the records that were generated and notice that for TRAN_CODE '63' and '64', the REF_PACK_NO has no information.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!