ORA-02291 Error When Adding New Item With Unique Identification Numbers (UIN) to the Customer Order Using POSTransaction WS
(Doc ID 2529579.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Receiving error when adding new item with Unique Identification Numbers (UIN) to the customer order using POSTransaction Webservice.
Steps To Recreate:
- Create customer order using POSTransaction web service (without UIN).
- Verify that customer order has been created.
- Add another item to the customer order.
- Verify that item has been added to the customer order.
- Increase quantity for already existing item in the web order.
- Verify that operation has been reflected.
- Create customer order using POSTransaction web service (with UIN).
- Verify that customer order has been created and UIN status has been updated.
- Add the same item (reserve another UIN) to the existing order.
- Verify that customer order has been updated.
- Add another item (reserve UIN) to the existing web order and observe the error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document