Error Opening Connection Reference (X-Ref) Assignment Block on CLR/DLR Design After Circuit Move
(Doc ID 2530213.1)
Last updated on MAY 04, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.3.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following error occurs when attempting to view the Connection Reference (X-Ref) assignment on the Connection Design > CLR/DLR Design of a circuit after it was moved from one circuit to another in Connection Hierarchy.
Image of Error in GUI
1. Inventory Management
2. Connection Hierarchy
3. Query for the circuit that will be moved for View 1
4. Click Modify Search
5. Query for the circuit with the desired open position for the circuit to be moved to in View 2
6. Right-click on the circuit in view 1 as depicted below and select "Move"
View 1 - Connection Hierarchy Down (In Service), DS3
== 101 /T3 /<A CLLI CODE>/<Z CLLI CODE> (In Service)
[+] == 1 (DS1-In Service), XXX /T1ZF /<A CLLI CODE>/<Z CLLI CODE> (In Service) <-- Move
== 2 (DS1-Unassigned)
== 3 (DS1-Unassigned)
8. Click Next to all the messages in the Circuit Move HIERARCHY wizard then click Finish
9. Click No to the "CLRs have been modified. Would you like to print?" message.
10. Right-click on the moved circuit in view 2 and select Open > Connection Design
11. Click CLR/DLR Design
12. Double-click the X-Ref assignment block and the error occurs
Due to this issue, users are forced to remove manually remove and re-add the X-Ref.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document