Japanese Activity Code Cannot Import via Excel Into P6 When Changing Activity Code Order.
(Doc ID 2530573.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 15, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Japanese Activity Code cannot Import into P6 when changing the Activity Code order via Excel.
Code actv_code_xxxx: Invalid value 5. Cannot find in the code dictionary.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Change OS locale to Japanese and restart machine.
2. Import XER and create two Activity Codes in Japanese.
3. Add a value 1 to one of them.
4. In Excel Template, select the 2 Codes created in step 2, then Export the Project as Excel format.
5. Add a value 1 of in an Activity.
6. Then Import to P6. No problem occurs here.
7. Next, in the Template, swap the order of the Codes then Export the Project as Excel format.
8. Then Import back to P6, the error was prompted.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot Import XLS files with Japanese characters after changing the sort order.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document