An Unusual Dialog is Displayed if Cash is Over Tendered while Performing a Return With Receipt
(Doc ID 2530626.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS), an unusual dialog with three buttons, is displayed if cash is over tendered while performing a return with receipt.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to ORPOS.
2. Add an item (Ex:1234).
3. Press Tender
4. Complete the transaction with cash and note the transaction number on receipt.
5. Again login to ORPOS.
6. Press return and enter transaction number noted in step 4.
7. Click transaction details and select the item.
8. Pres next and select reason code etc.
9. Return item is added to transaction.
10. Press Tender.
11. On tender screen, modify default amount and enter higher amount.
12. Press cash.
13. A dialog with three buttons can be seen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document