Incorrect Spelling Of RELIM_SS_TRAN_CHILDREN Error
(Doc ID 2531222.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect spelling of RELIM_SS_TRAN_CHILDREN error can be verified by the following SQL:
SELECT RTK_TEXT FROM RTK_ERRORS WHERE RTK_KEY = '?RELIM_SS_TRAN_CHILDREN';
Steps to reproduce:
1. In RMS, create Item
2. Populate required fields
3. Click [Ok] button
4. Populate required Cost and Price details
- Cost Zone Group
- Suggested Retail
5. Go to Related Items window, Select More Actions > Related Items
6. In Item Relationship section, click [+] button
7. Populate required fields
8. Click [Ok] button
9. In Related Items section, click [+] button
10. Populate required fields
- Start Date
- End Date
11. Click [Ok] button
12. Warning message is displayed: "This item is above the transcation level. Do you want to add its transaction
Note: "transcation" should be "transaction"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document