Save / Close Button On PO Not Working When ORD_APPR_AMT Is Not Allowing PO Approval
(Doc ID 2531275.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RMS always tries to approve PO upon clicking on the Save and Close button. Due to this issue, there is no way to submit the PO.
Steps to reproduce:
Prerequisite: make sure the user does not have right to approve a PO.
- Pick up a PO in worksheet status and open it, see the worksheet status on top right corner.
- Click Submit button. Observe the PO is in Submitted status at the top right corner and the Submit button becomes Approve button.
- Click Save and Close button, see message "You are not authorized to approve order"
- Click Cancel button to close the window.
- Query the submitted PO in step 1. Note that the PO is still in worksheet status.
- Open the PO, see the worksheet status on top right corner. This time do not click Submit button, instead, click on Save and Close button. See message "You are not authorized to approve order"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document