New Japanese Era (REIWA) not Reflecting in PMDA Paper Report
(Doc ID 2531597.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety Japan - Version 8.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
New Japanese Era (令和) is set in Argus Console > Code Lists > Argus J > Emperor.
However when PMDA Paper Report is printed, the date is still printed with old Japanese Era (平成) instead of New Japanese Era (令和)
Steps to Repeat:
1) Add the new Japanese Era (令和) in Argus Console > Code Lists > Argus J > Emperor
2) Set Date In Office (Example: 01-APR-2019)
3) Create a case with a product which have Device license
4) Enter all necessary data to generate PMDA Device Report Form 8
5) Schedule and generate PMDA Device Report Form 8
6) Date is printed as year 平成 1 instead of year 令和 1
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document