Groups With the Same Permissions in User Administration See Different Items in Document Manager
(Doc ID 2531812.1)
Last updated on MAY 12, 2021
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 9.7 and later
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Although two user groups are defined with the same access to Document Manager, users in one of the groups are unable to see documents.
The users in the two groups should see the same documents.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login as a user that is assigned to Group 1.
- Go to the Company Workspace and select User mode.
- Select Document Manager > Company Documents. The user can see documents.
- Remove the user from Group 1, then add the user to Group 2.
- Login as the user, go to the Company Workspace and select User mode.
- Select Document Manager > Company Documents. The user cannot see documents.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!