'Java.NullPointerException' Occurs When User Creates Allocation For a Closed Store
(Doc ID 2532273.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user is trying to create an allocation for a closed store the following error occurs.
Steps To Recreate :
1. Login to Allocation application.
2. Click on Create Standard Allocation
3. Select the item in Item Field and click on search.
4. Select the item and click on Create Worksheet.
5. Select any sku for that item and click on Create allocation.
6. Uncheck Enforce Supply chain and select group type as Single store and Group value as xxx and press tab.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document