UnableTo Add Non-Sellable Pack Item In Franchise Order
(Doc ID 2532602.1)
Last updated on MAY 28, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Retail Merchandising System (RMS), system is not allowing to add Non-Sellable Pack Item in Franchise Order. Getting below error message
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a Complex Pack with below details (Vendor Pack).
Sellable_Ind = N, Orderable_Ind = Y , Inventory_Ind = Y
2. Approve Pack item and Ranged at Franchise Store location and one Ware House (WH) location (from where it will be sourced).
3. Add 100 units Inventory adjustment at Source WH location.
4. Now going to create a Franchise Order using RMS application for Franchise Store, sourced from a Warehouse location.
5. Once going to add Non-Sellable Pack item, system is throwing above error .
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document