The User or User Group Belongs to the Functional Team Can Be Added as Approver Even Though the Functional Team Is Already Added as Approver
(Doc ID 2532689.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The user or user group belongs to the Functional team can be added as approver even though the Functional team is already added as approver.
Is this as designed behavior?
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to Web Client as admin (this user has role: Approval Matrix Admin), and create Functional Team: FunctionTeam1
2. Add Job Function: Product Manager with User: user1
3. Login to Java Client as admin user, edit CCB status for Default Change Order workflow, and set Product Manager as default approver
4. Login to Web Client as admin, create ECO1, and set Cover Page.Functional Team to FunctionTeam1
5. Set Workflow: Default Change Order, and route to CCB status
6. See user: user1 is added as approver
7. Add user: user1 as approver. See the user gets added without any error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document