Incorrect MOD Cost Event Action Rows Are Created When Changing a Deal
(Doc ID 2533241.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 30, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect MOD cost event action rows are created when changing a deal.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create or copy a deal with active date in the future.
- Submit and approve it, than press button save and close. Observe an ADD entry was created in COST_EVENT table (correct).
- Search for the deal, enter it to edit but do not change anything. Press button 'Save and Close'.
Enter deal to edit it - observe the message - deal cannot be edited.
Run deal batch (or alternatively delete the entry from DEAL_QUEUE table) to allow for deal to be edited
Now deal can be edited, but do not chance it, just press 'Save and Close'
- Observe a REM entry was created in COST_EVENT table. This is incorrect because the deal was not changed at all.
- Shorten an active deal after it was created, so making end date nearer.
example: change date from T+28 to T+21, but after the sysdate (T date). Press Save and close button
- Observe a MOD entry was created (correct) but also a REM entry was created in COST_EVENT table.
This is incorrect, because deal was modified for Close date, but close date is after sysdate.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document