Assigning UDA To Item Results in Random Null Pointer Exception
(Doc ID 2533484.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When associating the UDA [User Defined Attributes] to an item, null pointer exception occurs. This does not happen with all items.
Steps To Reproduce:
- For a department set UDA defaults as below:
- 3 UDA's of LV type with no UDA value.
- 3 UDA's of FF type.
- Create a new item under this department. On the Item Master screen, navigate to UDA item attributes screen. The UDA's will be defaulted.
- Enter the value for the text and press tab.
- Note null pointer exception.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document