Transfer Receiving For Store Is Creating Incorrect Inventory Updates In RMS
(Doc ID 2533522.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 28, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Transfer Receiving for Store is creating incorrect inventory updates in RMS
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a transfer in RMS for WH to STORE.
2. Notice that transfer is available in SIM.
3. Make sure that WH ships the transfer with multiple cartons.
4. Have users receive the shipment in SIM.
5. Notice that SIM send 1 receiving message for each carton (for example for 3 cartons, there are 3 receiving message).
6. Notice that RMS inventory is update incorrect and RMS posted many Tran CODE 22's.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document