No Change in Weight on CONTAINER And CONTAINER_ITEM Unless Height Changes
(Doc ID 2534183.1)
Last updated on MAY 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System does not change the weight on the CONTAINER and CONTAINER_ITEM tables if the quantity changed is not enough to change its height.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create an appointment for 16 cases (unit_qty=160) with bulk_flag set to Y.
2. Receive a bulk pallet with 16 cases and put away to reserve location.
3. Note the container length, width, height and weight.
4. Go to Inventory Inquiry/Edit by Container screen and update the CONTAINER_QTY to 15 and UNIT_QTY to 150.
5. Now check the height of the container.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document