CREATED_DATE In VAT_ITEM Table Is Updated For SKU When New VAT_CODE Is Added For Style
(Doc ID 2534534.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a new VAT_CODE is added to style, VAT_ITEM. CREATE_DATE is getting updated with Vdate for existing SKU records.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Log into RMS Application.
- Navigate to Item find screen.
- Navigate to Item Maintenance screen using the style Item.
- Go to VAT Item Maintenance window.
- Add new VAT Code to the style.
- Over ride the information with the parents, Click 'Yes'.
- Verify the VAT_ITEM.CREATE_DATE column for the style and SKU's will change randomly as per the style.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document