Material Resources Units Are Converted to Duration Units (days) in P6 Web Assignments Views
(Doc ID 2534980.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 18.8]
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 18.8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Views in Projects > Assignments and Resources > Assignments apply a conversion for the Material Resource units based on the settings defined in User Preferences.
Unit conversion should not be applied to Material Resource units.
This issue can be reproduced at will using the following steps:
- In P6 Web, navigate to Resources > Administration.
- Add a new Material Resource.
- Set Units and Prices to Effective Date 1-Jan-2019 and Max Units/Time to 8.00ea/d.
- Go to Projects, create a new project, and view Activities.
- Create a new activity and assign the new Material Resource to it.
- Select Edit > User Preferences and change Time Units Format from Hour to Day.
- Observe the reported issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!