Error 'Com.primavera.database.common.job.JobFailedEvent@########' When Running the 'Charconversion' Utility
(Doc ID 2535140.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 17.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the P6EPPM-<version>\database\Charconversion.bat (/.sh) utility to address the issue reported in Bug 28595510 - XER EXPORT SHOWS ERROR MESSAGE CONCERNING CHARACTERSET, the following error occurs:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Upgrade the P6 database to 220.127.116.11.
2. Launch the Charconversion utility.
3. Select the Source characterset as UTF8.
4. Select the Destination as ALU32UTF8.
5. Click Next.
6. Observe the reported error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!