Unit Of Measure Is Not Displayed On Item Supplier Country Screen When Session Language is Not English
(Doc ID 2535154.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Volume Unit of Measure (UOM) is not displayed in the Item Supplier Country screen.
Steps to reproduce:
- Change the language to Spanish.
- Open an Item having entry in ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY_DIM.
- Navigate to Item Supplier Countries screen.
- Note that the volume UOM is not displayed in the UI.
- Change the language to English.
- Note that the volume UOM is displayed in the UI.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document