Change Status Pre Event Gets Executed Even Change Status Action Is Cancelled
(Doc ID 2535584.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Change Status Pre event runs even approver with insufficient privilege was set while changing status, and the approver got removed and Change Status action was cancelled.
If Change Status action is cancelled, Change Status pre-event not to be executed
Issue can be reproduced by following below steps：
- Copy PX jar to %Agile_Home%\integration\sdk\extensions
- Login to Java Client as admin user
- Configure below:
Event Type: Change Status for Workflow
Workflow: Default Change Orders
Status - From: CCB
Status - To: Released
- Event Handler
Handler Type: Java PX
Event Action: <event_action>
- Event Subsciber
Event Handler: TestReturnComplete
Trigger Type: Pre
Execution Mode: Synchronous
Error Handling Rule: Stop
- Create user testuser1 with default Roles only
- Login to Web Client
- Create ECO, and set Default Change Orders workflow, and change status to CCB
- When changing status from CCB to Released, select testuser1 as approval
- Gets caution, "Approvers <username> have been removed since they do not have sufficient privileges", and you can "Finish" or "Cancel".
- Click "Cancel". It stays at CCB status. Goto History tab. Can see User Defined Action is recorded, and configured Event was run even though Change Status event did not complete
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document