Safety Document Change Phases For Selected Device Dialog Causes Error Dialog
(Doc ID 2535637.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 2.3 to 2.4]
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 2.3 to 2.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Web Switching
Safety Document Change phases for selected device dialog causes error
Pressing the "Change phases for selected device" button displays a Select Phases dialog. Pressing Ok on this dialog causes this error dialog:
java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0, Size: 0
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a planned switch sheet.
- Record a step to Open and place a Hold tag on a multiphase device and pick only one phase.
- From the Control Tool, chose Operate | Other Actions | Open & Place Hold with the B phase selected.
- Select the step and pick the "Create safety document for selected steps" button.
- On the Hold safety document select "Change phases for selected device"
- On the Select Phases dialog uncheck B and pick A. Press Ok.
- Note the error java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0, Size: 0
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document