Unable To Print Labels Using Wallet Authentication Approach (RWMS_WALLET_LOGON=TRUE)
(Doc ID 2535848.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to print the picking labels from the Retail Warehouse Management System(RWMS) GUI "Manual Wave Review" screen while using wallet authentication approach (RWMS_WALLET_LOGON=TRUE) , it always return a "DMS Error" message. Same issue is seen with "Reprint/Null labels" screen.The receiving label print process fails with the error: "DMS Error; Please see your administrator." An error is logged to the RWMS ERROR_LOG table stating: "RECEIVING_LABELS_S print_report 105100: non-Oracle exception"
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create a valid Stock Order with a item with units to be distributed.
2. Select the stock order detail and assign a wave.
3. Execute the run_distribution.sh shell script and ensure that pick activities are generated.
4. Go to RWMS GUI application and open Manual Ware Review screen.
5. Select the wave that was previously distributed
6. Press "Print Pkg" button and confirm Yes.
7. DMS Error message displayed to the user.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document