Discount Is Wrongly Calculated Whenever the 3rd Item Is Added
(Doc ID 2536052.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Retail Point of Service (RPOS), 'BuyNofXgetYatZ$off' type of discount rule incorrectly applies discount to items added and removed from a sale transaction.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Import the following into Backoffice via Data Import.
2. Select F3 POS > Add item X (qty 2) to the Sell Item screen
3. Discount of 15.00 is applied for each item for a total of 30.00
4. Add another item X, discount amount increased to 45
5. Remove the 3rd item and 2nd item, discount not recalculated as expected
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!