"Release Date Will Be Overwritten" Message When New Item Is Added
(Doc ID 2536182.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 05, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If ALC_SYSTEM_OPTIONS DEFAULT_RELEASE_DATE is to set to N and a new item is added to an Allocation, the message "All existing Release dates for this Allocation will be overwritten.
Do you want to continue?" is prompted and the default release date is getting added to the New item.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Open an existing Allocation.
- Add a New Item to Worksheet.
- Select the item and add to Allocation.
- Notice the message "All existing Release dates for this Allocation will be overwritten. Do you want to continue?".
- Click Yes.
- Notice, Default release date is populated for the New Item.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document