Discount Not Applied For A CDR Falling At The Same Time As Discount Cancel & Activation Date
(Doc ID 2536270.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Rating business logic
CDR with a timestamp exactly matches to 1 alteration offering cancellation time and 2nd alteration offering activation time do not apply any discount.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Activate account with alteration offering A
2. Rate a CDR eligible for discount and should be discounted by offering A
3. Cancel alteration offering A with timestamp ab:cd:ef (set end date)
4. Purchase alteration offering B with same timestamp ab:cd:ef
5. Run pin_cycle_fees (which change the status from ACTIVE to CANCELLED)
6. Rate another CDR eligible for discount which could be discounted by offering A or offering B
7. But, it does not apply any discount though it has at least 1 valid offering (ECE charging setting is with value offerEligibilitySelectionMode="START_TIME")
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document