'Transfer Not Found for Delivery' Message Is Received When the User Is Trying to Receive a Misdirected Container
(Doc ID 2536506.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 04, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When receiving a misdirected container, if the misdirected container is saved before it is confirmed, then confirming either the entire transfer or just the misdirected container will result in a 'Transfer Not Found for Delivery' error message.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create and dispatch a store to store transfer in SIM (store A to B).
2. Note the container number is 'abcd', it will be received as misdirected later.
3. Create and dispatch a second store to store transfer in SIM (store A to C) to the store that will receive the misdirected container.
4. In the misdirected location (C), open the second transfer and select Misdirected Container.
5. In the Misdirected Container pop up, enter the container number 'abcd' (first transfer), then select the container and then the item and Apply. Note the new container number (0000000000000000001).
6. Select Save to keep the container in progress.
7. Select Default qty then select Confirm, Yes to confirm.
Note the Error message: Transfer not found for delivery.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!