User is Not Able To Override The Purchase Order Constraints When It Is Partially Received
(Doc ID 2536609.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Purchase Order(PO) is created, it is giving an option to change the order constraints from the Order Inventory Maintenance Screen.Once it is approved and partially received, System does not give an option to lower the constraint. The field gets disabled.
This is a valid business case where at some instances supplier is not able to fulfill the whole PO and the merchandising Analyst has to lower the quantity. This gets into the constraints and the purchase order is not getting approved after the quantity is lowered.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create a PO "XXX" for Item "A" for 10 units .In Order Inventory Maintenance Screen , the value for the Minimum constraints is say e.g.,10 USD. Approve the PO.
2. Partially receive the PO for 5 units.
3. Change the PO status to worksheet and change the PO quantity from 10 to 5.
4. PO Cost is now changed to 5.
5. Try approving the PO. RMS throws the error "Order XXX did not meet Amount minimum of 10 USD"
6. Now user is not able to edit or override Order constraint since it is greyed out.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document