ECE MonitorAgent - Description Of MonitorAgent_ECE_SUMMARY_REPORT.log
(Doc ID 2536634.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Communications Elastic Charging Engine(ECE), 126.96.36.199.0 version, Integration with other product
Starting from ECE 11.3 PS 5, a new module has been delivered: MonitorAgent. Please provide the meaning of the below fields.
1. Cluster Members
- What unit of HeapSize? Bytes? KBytes?
- Confirm if this is derived somehow from JVM Xmx? Is it total or available heap size?
2. Cache Utilisation
- What's unit of Size field? Bytes? KBytes?
- What's unit for Latency fields - ms?
- In the report IUT and AllRequests are there. you understand IUT is Gy CCR Init/Update/Terminate. Does it also provide report for Sy interface? Why is not listed separately? Does it contribute to AllRequest section?
- Can user see in section Session number of open Sy sessions?
- Seems quite good coverage for Gy interface. Which of DGW stats are related to Sy? Can user get number of open Sy Sessions?
4. Give information about "UtilizationPercent".
5. Configuration item subscriberCacheUtilization.subscriberCacheList.projectedClusterCapacity not documented, if it's related to projected capacity in terms of memory size or number of records ?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document