Search Button Not Visible On Crewshift While Selecting Logon Location As Service Center
(Doc ID 2536796.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Mobile Workforce Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Search button is not visible on Crewshift Log on/Log off location when we select Logon Location as Service Center.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a crew shift.
2. Edit crew shift and change logon/Logoff location.
3. From Logon location dropdown select Service Center.
4. Check if search button is visible next to Logon location.
5. If not able to see at first time try it multiple times.
6. Search button is not visible and when tried multiple times textbox also disappears.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document