Discount Amount is Getting Removed From the Sell Item Screen When Returning the Discounted Item From Order
(Doc ID 2536797.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Discount amount is getting removed from the Sell Item screen when returning the discounted item from the order.
Steps to recreate:
1. Enter item 1234 on sale screen.
2. Apply the 20% item discount.
3. Go to Item > Shipping > Enter the shipping info on Shipping Information screen.
4. Select a shipping method and press Done button.
5. Shipping Charge added to Sell Item screen.
6. Tender the transaction with cash and note the order number.
8. Login to POS and go to return and search the transaction with order number
9. Transaction is retrieved on the return screen with correct discount amount on item.
10. Complete the return info screen
Discount amount is removed for the return item on Sell Item screen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document