Daily Bundle Grants Validity Not Correct for Period Start Time in Calendar Days
(Doc ID 2536867.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The validity start and end dates of resources granted by Daily Bundle (charge offer based on conditional RUM) do not take time offset into consideration.
- Define a conditional RUM, assign it to a usage event type
- Define a charge offer for the event type measured by the conditional RUM, granting a set of resources with period start timme set to Start Of Calendar Period
- Define a regular charge offer for the event
- Define a bundle containing both charge offers
- Create a customer and purchase the bundle
- Send usage event
As a result, the charge based on the conditional RUM should grant the set of resources valid from the midnight till midnight defined number of days later.
Actual result: There is a time shift by the UTC offset so it is not midnight.
What is the reason for this issue?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document