Can't Get the Service Alert for Scheduling of a Planned Outage to Trigger
(Doc ID 2536903.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
To generate the notification when a planned outage is scheduled
(1) Switch to the Service Alert Tool parameter panel
(2) Type "Planned Outage Scheduled" in the Name field
(3) Press the Select Contact Group button, select your contact group from the dialog then press OK.
(4) Select the Planned radio button.
(5) Type "0" in the Value field -- there is no customer impacted by this scheduled planned outage
(6) Check the "Scheduled" option in the Trigger box.
(7) Press the Select Control Zone button, select OPAL (your company's top level control zone, if the alert applies across the entire network) from the tree then press OK.
(8) Then press the Save the Parameter icon.
(9) Verify there is NO notification generated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document