NO_RATED_EVENT_PERSISTED for CDR Dated Prior to Account Inactivation Status
(Doc ID 2537114.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A Call Detail Record (CDR) with a timestamp prior to account inactivation status is failed with error NO_RATED_EVENT_PERSISTED. The offering object in Elastic Charging Engine (ECE) memory is updated with the status change however there may not be good history.
1. Account activated with date 01.12.2018 having products and discounts
2. CDR rated and successful
3. Date moved to 02.01.2019
4. CDR rated and successful with timestamp 01.01.2019 14:24:10
5. Date moved to 04.01.2019 09:47:24
6. Account status change opcode with timestamp 04.01.2019 09:47:24
7. CDR with timestamp 02.01.2019 15:24:10 is FAILED with NO_RATED_EVENT_PERSISTED
Additional observations :
1. effective_t of chargeOffering in ECE is not updated / no audit information from initial activation to latest deactivation
2. status of chargeOffering is changed to INACTIVE with same old effective_t
3. effective_t / status of alterationOffering iin ECE is updated and also has the audit information.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document