IMD Audit List Freezing MDM UI When Multi-day Interval IMD Overwrites Existing Measurement Data
(Doc ID 2537134.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11 version, 360 Degree Search & View
When navigate to the manually interval IMD just added, MDM UI Freezes
Page data come out without page hang.
Steps to recreate issue:
1. Load 30 days of 5 minute interval data. IMDs should be 24 hr-long interval cuts, thus 30 IMDs.
2. Finalize all of the IMDs from Step 1 to commit the data to the D1_MSRMT table.
3. Add a manual interval IMD for the same Measuring Component. This should be a single IMD that spans the same 30 days as the data from Step 1. The interval values should be different. This step imitates the business correcting the existing interval data.
4. Finalize the IMD from Step 3 to commit the data to the D1-MSRMT table.
5. Navigate to the IMD from Step 3. Click on the log tab and extend the Audit List Zone.
6. MDM UI Freezes.
- LOWSEQ (New) – Low Sequence
- HIGHSEQ (New) – High Sequence
- MSRMT_DATA_SEQ (New) - Measurement Data Sequence
- AUDIT_DATE_TIME (New) - Audit Date/Time
HTML Map Fragment
- D1-AuditListDisp2 (New) – display UI fragment with Low Sequence and High Sequence
- D1-AUDLSDSP2 (New) – lists IMD audit measurement data
- D1IMDLOG – contains D1-AUDLSDSP2 which replaces old D1-AUDLSDISP zone; zone is optimized to display 1000 rows at a time; use Low Sequence and High Sequence filter fields to adjust displayed values.
NOTE: The existing 'mdSq' element or 'modified interval sequence' is used now instead of the interval measurement date/time because it is more efficient and rendering is much faster.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document