Container Checking Process in RWMS for the Containers Created from FPL Management Process is Not Posting Inventory Adjustments to RMS
(Doc ID 2537229.1)
Last updated on APRIL 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Container checking process in Retail Warehouse Management System(RWMS) for the containers created from Forward Picking Location(FPL) management process is not posting inventory adjustments to Retail Merchandising System(RMS).
Steps To Recreate:
1. Login to RWMS HandHeld (HH) application.
2. Navigate to FPL management process screen.
3. Input the Item, from location, to container, quantity and complete the FPL management process.
4. Login to RWMS GUI application.
5. Navigate to container checking process screen.
6. Enter the container. Click on Delete record button and confirm the deletion.
7. Container is deleted but there is no adjustment created to reduce SOH (Stock On Hand) in RMS.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document