Duplicate Item Lines Appear in Quantity Review List Screen
(Doc ID 2537245.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When resolving quantity discrepancy for overbill invoice against receipt having multiple shipments, Quantity Review List screen is showing multiple rows for the items.
Also, showing wrong value for variance.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a Purchase Order (PO) for 3 items.
2. Receive Item1 and Item2 in one shipment each.
3. Receive Item3 in 3 different shipments.
4. Create an invoice with item which was received in multiple shipments having less quantity than any one of the receipts.
5. Match invoice by splitting the during resolution.
6. Run reimrollup and reimposting batches and notice that invoice is posted.
7. Create second invoice defaulting from order (this will make one item as quantity discrepant).
8. Run reimautomatch batch so that invoice will be routed for quantity discrepancy resolution.
9. Go to Quantity Review List screen and notice that two lines are displayed for same item.
10. Also, observed that value for Variance is incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document