When Entering Final Quantiy in the Results Section Getting ADF Faces-60097 Error
(Doc ID 2537604.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 14.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to enter final quantity value in the Results section, on an Allocation using the Manual Rule Type user is receiving Application Development Framework (ADF) errors:
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Select multiple SKUs to create Standard Allocation.
- Click on Create Standard Allocation against the selected Item's.
- Enter Release Date and select multiple Location.
- Select the policy as Manual.
- In the results section, when manually enter final quantity getting the error on the screen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document