Users Are Not Able To Create Location In Sequencing Module
(Doc ID 2537658.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While adding Location in Store Inventory Management(SIM) through the Sequencing module, SIM through error "Location must have item ID set." and does not allow to add the location.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to SIM
2. Go to ‘Inventory Mgmt’ > ‘Sequencing’ > ‘Edit Locations’ > ‘Add Location’ and create a new location. E.g. Location named 'Test_SR_Remove_Item'
Then click Save.
3. Double-click the location record you just created and click on ‘Edit Items’ on the 'Micro Sequence List' screen.
4. Then click on 'Add Item' and enter item id.
5. Click on 'Add Item' one more time and directly select the new row and click on ‘Remove Item’ without entering any item ID in the newly added row. Click 'Yes' on the 'Delete Confirmation' Dialog.
6. Then click 'Save'. SIM shows error “Location must have item ID set.”
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document