Unable to Create Transportation from PO-Level Maintenance Screen When the PO Is Received Partially
(Doc ID 2537739.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Trade Management - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are unable to create Transportation from PO (Purchase order) Level Maintenance Screen when the second shipment arrives for partially received PO.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create two items.
2. Raise the PO for the created Items whose order quantity for an item is 10 and another item with 20 quantity.
3. The first shipment has one item with 6 qty and the other item has 11.
4. Create the Transportation for the first shipment by using PO-Level Maintenance.
4. Finalize the transportation.
5. Receive the First shipment.
6. Now the Remaining quantity is coming in the second shipment.
7. Create the Transportation using PO-Level Maintenance screen, we are unable to create the second shipment we are getting an error as "This combination of PO/Vessel/Voyage/Flight/Estimated Departure Date already Exists."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document