Unit Stock Counts With Non Discrepant Items Not Auto-Authorized
(Doc ID 2537909.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Retail Store Inventory Management (RSIM), unit stock counts with non-discrepant items are not auto authorized.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. On SIM PC create and generate a new unit stock count.
2. Take snapshot for the stock count.
3. On Handheld(HH), go to Main Menu > 2-Inv. Management > 2-Stock Counts > 1-Stock Count > Select the stock count generated in step 1.
4. Enter the count for item, same as current stock on hand.
5. Select '5-Complete Count'.
6. In PC application, find that the stock is still with type = "Authorize" and status = "New".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document