Unable To Mass Delete Substitute Item For Multiple Locations Of An Item
(Doc ID 2538106.1)
Last updated on MAY 16, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating substitute items for multiple location of an item, user is able to do it using "all stores" option. However the delete operation (substitute item for multiple locations of an item) cannot be done.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to manage item screen.
- Search for an item and enter in edit mode.
- Set up substitute item for 100 stores.
- 100 rows are created in substitute header and detail section.
- Save and close.
- Navigate to edit mode of the parent item again to delete the substitute combinations. User has delete 100 time to cleanup the data.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document