Error When Opening List Children Screen For Non Sellable Items.
(Doc ID 2538199.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In RMS 16.0.1, After creating a non sellable item and selecting "List Children" menu following error occurs.
Error: Primary Zone Group is not defined.
Steps to reproduce:
- Log in to RMS application.
- Go to Tasks -> Items -> Create Item.
- Select any department which does not have entry in RPM_MERCH_RETAIL_DEF.
- Set Transaction Level to Level 1 and Type to Regular Item. Set Sellable to unchecked.
- Fill in all other required fields with proper data.
- Click Ok.
- Go to More Actions -> Suppliers.
- Add supplier and Country of Sourcing and Save.
- Go back to the item.
- Add Differentiators.
- Save and click Create Children.
- Select Differentiators and Number Type and click Apply.
- Click Save and close.
- Go to More Actions -> List Children.
- Notice that error occurred.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document