Clicking on 'Add Item' Button in 'Receive By Item' Screen for BOL Shipments Hangs RMS
(Doc ID 2538285.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On a Bill of Landing (BOL) Shipment when trying to receive by item, if clicking on 'Add Item' button in 'Receive by Item' screen, the screen will hang indefinitely and users are not able to do anything until they close the browser and re-open the application.
Note: For a Purchase Order Shipment there's no issue, only for BOL Shipments (Transfers or Allocations).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create one or several Transfers between two Warehouses.
- Create a BOL Shipment using RMS for the setup transfer(s) (Inventory > Shipments and Receipts > Create Bill of Lading).
- On Shipments screen (Inventory > Shipments and Receipts > Shipments) search for the BOL number created during BOL Shipment.
- Click on Receive Shipment drop-down list and select by Item option.
- Once 'Receive by Item' screen opens, click on the Add Item button (+ sign) --> Screen will hang indefinitely.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document