Ivanti Velocity Client Crashes After Initial Device Turned-On Running RSIM HH Application
(Doc ID 2538773.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Retail Mobile Store Inventory Management (RSIM), the velocity client crashes intermittently after device is turned on.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open up Hand Held
3. Launch Velocity and ( no need to login to SIM )
4. Leave the Velocity Running
5. Leave the device or turn off the screen using power button
6. Allow the device to be ideal for 20 to 30 minutes
7. Now turn on the device
8. Enter the PIN
9. Now you see a message as follows :
"Unfortunately, Velocity has stopped".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document