ADF_FACES-60097 and ADF_FACES-60096 Errors while Creating Custom Flex Atribute
(Doc ID 2539280.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create CFA (Custom Flex Attributes), the following error occurs:
Steps to reproduce:
- Navigate to Tasks > Application Administration > Custom Flex Attributes. This opens the "Custom Flex Attributes" tab.
- In the "Table" field, select ITEM_MASTER.
- In the "Group Set Name" field, select any group set.
- Click on the "Display Attributes" button. This retrieves the attributes and labels related to the group set selected.
- Click on the "View UI" button and notice the ADF_FACES error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!