Internal Server Error when Creating a Group Client Billing Account through API
(Doc ID 2539480.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Health Insurance Enterprise Policy Administration - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Integration Points
Internal server error while creating a group client billing account though API
500 Internal error
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a dynamic field for the billing account table.
2. Try to POST a new group client billing account, with the dynamic field
- response : 500 Internal Error
3. Try to POST the same group client billing account, without the dynamic field.
- response : group client billing account already exists
4. Try to GET all the group client billing accounts.
- response : 500 Internal error
5. Remove all the dynamic fields created before. Try to create the group client billing account.
Should not be an issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document