Standard And Selling UOM is Defaulted to EA During Item Induction When the RPM_ITEM_ZONE_PRICE Sheet is Empty in File
(Doc ID 2539656.1)
Last updated on APRIL 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating the catch weight item from item induction if the RPM_ITEM_ZONE_PRICE sheet in the file is empty, system is not updating the selling Unit of Measure (UOM) correctly.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create a spreadsheet for inducting catch weight items, making sure there is an RPM_ITEM_ZONE_PRICE worksheet as part of the template and but it is empty.
- The fields to be included in the ITEM_MASTER spreadsheet should be as follows Catch_weight_ind - 'Y',standard UOM - Kilogram(KG) ,UOM conversion - 2,Order type - variable,Sales type - loose
- Populate all other relevant excel tabs ,Keep the retail by zone empty tab.
- Upload the spreadsheet.
- Notice that the spreadsheet uploads successfully, thus validating that all the correct worksheets and fields within the worksheets are present.
- Now since there are no errors, upload the staging tables into base Retail Merchandising System(RMS) tables using the ‘Upload to RMS’ button. Notice the asynchronous process has completed successfully.
- Notice that although the process has completed successfully.
- Observed that the standard and selling_uom is set as Eaches(EA).
- Expected that system should consider ITEM_MASTER.STANDARD_UOM if the retail_by_zone tab is empty.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document