SELLING_UOM is not Updated for Base Zone When the STANDARD_UOM and SELLING_UOM is Updated for the item Through Item Induction
(Doc ID 2539658.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While updating the STANDARD_UOM and SELLING_UOM of item from item induction,SELLING_UOM of base zone is not getting updated correctly.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a spreadsheet for creating catch weight items via item Induction process, making sure that there is an RPM_ITEM_ZONE_PRICE worksheet as part of the template ,but it is empty.
- The fields to be included in the ITEM_MASTER spreadsheet should be as follows :Catch_weight_ind - 'Y',standard UOM - Kilogram(KG) ,UOM conversion - 2,Order type - variable,Sales type - loose.
- File uploaded to Retail Merchandising System(RMS) - with STANDARD_UOM as KG , SELLING_UOM as KG in RPM_ITEM_ZONE_PRICE table.
- Upload an file with UPDATE record in ITEM_MASTER sheet and UPDATE record in RPM_ITEM_ZONE_PRICE sheet with STANDARD_UOM as KG and SELLING_UOM as EA.
- Validate the RPM_ITEM_ZONE_PRICE table, Base zone SELLING_UOM remains as KG but secondary zones updated to EA.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document